- Ph.D., Anthropology, University of Florida (in progress)
- M.A., Anthropology, New York University, 2013
- B.A., Anthropology, Dance, Northwestern University, 2010
Skeletal biology, human osteology, forensic anthropology, craniofacial morphological variation, human growth and development, sexual dimorphism
In review. Stock MK. “Growth and Development of Secondary Sex Characteristics in the Human Skull.”Journal of Forensic Sciences.
In press. Ali Z, Cox C, Stock MK, Zandee van Rilland E. “Estimating Sex using Metric Analysis of the Scapula using Postmortem Computed Tomography.” Journal of Forensic Sciences.
2018. Warren MW, Friend AN, Stock MK. “Navigating cognitive bias in forensic anthropology.” In Boyd CC and Boyd DC, eds. Forensic Anthropology: Theoretical Framework and Scientific Basis. John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
2017. Stock MK, Winburn AP, Burgess GH. “Skeletal Indicators of Shark Feeding on Human Remains: A Florida Case Study in Context.” Journal of Forensic Sciences, 62(6): 1647-1654. doi:10.1111/1556-4029.13470.
Grants, Fellowships, and Awards
- Graduate School Fellowship. University of Florida, 2013-2017
- Graduate School Dissertation Travel Award. University of Florida, 2017
- Forensic Sciences Foundation Student Scholarship Award. Annual meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, 2017, 2014
- J. Lawrence Angel Student Paper Award Winner. Annual meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, 2017
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Dissertation Completion Fellowship. University of Florida, 2018