- Ph.D., Anthropology, University of Florida (in progress)
- M.A., Anthropology, New York University, 2013
- B.A., Anthropology, Dance, Northwestern University, 2010
Skeletal biology, human osteology, forensic anthropology, craniofacial morphological variation, human growth and development, sexual dimorphism
In press. Stock MK, Winburn AP, Burgess GH. “Skeletal Indicators of Shark Feeding on Human Remains: A Florida Case Study in Context.” Journal of Forensic Science, in press.
2016. Stock MK, Stull KE, Garvin HM, Klales AR. “Development of modern human subadult age and sex estimation standards using multi-slice computed tomography images from medical examiner’s offices.” Proceedings SPIE 9967, Developments in X-Ray Tomography X, 99670E.
2016. Stock MK, Reynolds D, Masters AJ, Bromage TG, Enlow DH. “Line of Sight in Homoids.” Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry, 40(3): 245-252.
2016. Waxenbaum EB, Stock MK. “Variation in the Human Bicondylar Angle.” American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 160(2): 334-340.
Grants, Fellowships, and Awards
- Graduate School Fellowship. University of Florida, 2013-2017
- Graduate School Dissertation Travel Award. University of Florida, 2017
- Forensic Sciences Foundation Student Scholarship Award. Annual meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, 2017, 2014