- Ph.D., Anthropology, University of Florida (in progress)
- M.A., Anthropology, University of Florida, 2014
- B.A., Anthropology, The Ohio State University 2012
Biological anthropology, bone biology, primate functional morphology
Bailey KE, Lad SE, Pampush JD. In Press. Functional morphology of the douc langur (Pygathrix spp.) scapula. Am J Primatol.
Lad SE, Daegling DJ, McGraw WS. 2016. Bone remodeling is reduced in high stress regions of the cercopithecoid mandible. Am J Phys Anthropol. 161:426-435.
Grants, Fellowships, and Awards
- John M. Goggin Memorial Scholarship, University of Florida, 2017
- Graduate School Fellowship, University of Florida, 2012-2016