- Ph.D., Anthropology, University of Florida, In Progress
- M.A., Cultural Anthropology, New Mexico State University, 2014
- B.A., Interdisciplinary Studies with Minors in Anthropology, History, and Spanish, New Mexico State University, 2012
Legal and Political Anthropology, Humanitarian Aid, Migration, Transnationalism, Globalization, Trade Agreements, Human Rights, Human Trafficking, Mesoamerica Studies, Anthropology of Childhood
Sexually Exploited Girls in Guatemala: Human Rights and the Legal System. In progress. An Ethnographic Perspective of Human Trafficking and Human Rights in Guatemala. ProQuest 2014
Mesoamerican Adolescent Migrants: Between Cultural and State Citizenship.
Estupro Law: Honor, deception, and Adolescent Marriage.
Grants, Fellowships, and Awards
- Graduate School Doctoral Dissertation Award University of Florida
- Graduate School Doctoral Research Award University of Florida
- Center for Latin American Studies Field Research Grant University of Florida
- Graduate School Topoff Fellowship University of Florida
- Anthropology Department Teaching Assistantship Award University of Florida
- Anthropology Department Teaching Assistant Fellowship New Mexico State University
- Anthropology Department Field Research Grant New Mexico State University
- Center for Latin America and Border Studies Research Grant New Mexico State University
This student has graduated from the program so the information on this page may not be current.