- Ph.D., Anthropology, University of Florida, 2018
- M.A., Anthropology, University of Florida, 2014
- B.A., Anthropology, The Ohio State University 2012
Dr. Dave Daegling
Biological anthropology, bone biology, primate functional morphology
Bailey KE, Lad SE, Pampush JD. In Press. Functional morphology of the douc langur (Pygathrix spp.) scapula. Am J Primatol.
Lad SE, Daegling DJ, McGraw WS. 2016. Bone remodeling is reduced in high stress regions of the cercopithecoid mandible. Am J Phys Anthropol. 161:426-435.
Grants, Fellowships, and Awards
- John M. Goggin Memorial Scholarship, University of Florida, 2017
- Graduate School Fellowship, University of Florida, 2012-2016
This student has graduated from the program so the information on this page may not be current.