Elizabeth Eddy Dissertation Write-Up Fellowship
Award made possible by a generous endowment established by Dr. Elizabeth Eddy.
- Eligibility: Students applying for this award should work towards graduating in the term received or the following semester as the fellowship is intended to provide dedicated dissertation writing time.
- Contact: Department Chair, 1112 Turlington Hall
- Award: A fellowship for either Spring or Summer 2019; $7,000 paid bi-weekly via the term awarded, plus the appropriate tuition waiver for full-time registration in that term and health insurance.
Past RecipientsClick here for the past recipients
- Katie Rubin, Spring 2019
- Dalila D’Ingeo, Spring 2018
- Paul Morse, Spring 2018
- Felipe Infante, Spring 2017
- Carola Salazar, Spring 2017
- Joseph Feldman, Spring 2015
- Meredith Marten, Summer 2014
- Rafael Mendoza-Lozano, Spring 2013
- Joost Morsink, Spring 2012
- Ed Gonzalez-Tennant, Spring 2011
- Timothy Podkul, Spring 2011
- Sarah Cervone, Spring 2010
- Ava Lasseter, Spring 2010