- Ph.D., Anthropology, University of Florida
- M.A., Anthropology, Georgia State University, 2013
- B.A., Anthropology, University of Southern Mississippi, 2010
Functional Morphology, Dental Mechanics and Microstructure, Dental Adaptations to Diet, Dentin
Geissler, Elise, “Dental Microwear Analysis of Cercopithecoides Williamsi” (2013). Anthropology Theses. Paper 76. Georgia State University.
Williams FLE, Geissler E. (2014). Reconstructing the diet and paleoecology of plio-pleistocene Cercopithecoides williamsi from Sterkfrontein, South Africa. Palaios, 29: 483-494.
Grants, Fellowships, and Awards
- University of Florida Graduate School Fellowship, 2014-2018
- University of Florida Graduate Student Council Travel Award, 2017
- University of Florida, Department of Anthropology, John M. Goggin Memorial Scholarship, 2017
This student has graduated from the program so the information on this page may not be current.