- Ph.D., Anthropology, University of Florida
- M.A., Anthropology, City University of New York, Hunter College, 2010
- B.A., Anthropology, Stony Brook University
Practice and Agency Theory, Ethnoarchaeology, Experimental Archaeology, Southeastern USA Coastal Archaeology, Woodland Period Civic-Ceremonial Centers, Pre-Columbian Fishing Practices, North American Archaeology, Geophysical Prospection
Sassaman, Kenneth E., Neill J. Wallis, Paulette S. McFadden, Ginessa J. Mahar, Jessica A. Jenkins, Mark C. Donop, Micah P. Monés, Andrea Palmiotto, Anthony Boucher, Joshua M. Goodwin, and Christina I. Oliveira. 2016. Keeping Pace with Rising Sea: The First Six Years of the Lower Suwannee Archaeological Survey, Gulf Coastal Florida. Journal of Island and Coastal Archaeology. DOI: 10.1080/15564894.2016.1163758
Mahar, Ginessa J. 2013. Archaeological Geophysics on St. Catherines Island: Beyond Prospection. In Life among the Tides: Recent Archaeology on the Georgia Bight, edited by David Hurst Thomas and Victor D. Thompson, pp. 75-94. vol. 98. Anthropological Papers of the American Museum of Natural History, New York.
Grants, Fellowships, and Awards
- UF Graduate School Fellow, 2012-2016
- Florida Anthropological Society Student Paper Prize, 2013
- Elsie Clews Parsons Prize, Hunter College, 2010
This student has graduated from the program so the information on this page may not be current.