Course and Research Forms
Also, explore: College of Liberal Art and Sciences Forms
Guidelines and Policies
An archive of syllabi dating back to 2006 is available for use by faculty, staff and students.
UF Open Access
Information on UF funds for open access publishing.
When traveling for research these guidelines must be followed. Please consult with Juanita Bagnall about UF Graduate School requirements for enrollment while doing research. Multiple funding sources, stays over 30 days and cash advances (when applicable) go through a much more advanced approval process so please plan accordingly.
- This is an information document that explains what is required to process your travel requests. It has links to all of the above forms.
- This form must be submitted by every traveler that is processed by the department. This worksheet must be submitted at least 2-3 weeks before your intended departure date however it is recommended that submissions be made well in advance of departure dates, especially for international travel.
- This form must be completed when traveling to any International destination. The department also requires a copy of your Team Assist Insurance card prior to travel.
- This spreadsheet can be used as an example when submitting multiple receipts to reconcile an expense report with a cash advance.
- This document explains how to reconcile a cash advance.
- This form is required when federal funding is used to pay for airline tickets that have exceptional circumstances. This form must be approved before the purchase of airline tickets.